Terms & Conditions
1. 100% Advance payment is to be made by the participant, otherwise, the seat will not be confirmed.
2. If the seat is cancelled by the trainee, 50% payment will be deducted. No amount will be refunded back, if the trainee does not report for Tour/camp/trekking/training/ expedition at the scheduled place and time.
3. No amount shall be refunded if the trainee is medically, mentally and physically unfit and is not able to complete Tour/camp/trekking/training/expedition.
4. The trainee shall sign and execute a declaration form and the conditions mentioned in the same shall be binding on him/her.
5. That it will be mandatory for the trainee to follow all the instructions and adhere to the same. If any trainee does not follow or adhere to the instructions, his participation shall be cancelled and no amount will be refunded back to him/her.
6. The trainees shall arrange for their own insurance. We will not be responsible for any mishappening/accident with the trainee.
7. The trainees will have to bring all the items for the Tour/camp/trekking/training/ expedition, which have been communicated to him/her. If any trainee does not bring any such prescribed item, it shall be provided to him/her at extra cost (if available).
8. We will be providing only those facilities, which have been specifically mentioned for the particular Tour/camp/trekking/training/ expedition. Any extra facility, if any, required by the trainee, shall be either at his/her own cost or shall be chargeable.
9. Variation in the transportation will be charged from the trainees.
10. All disputes shall be subject to jurisdiction of Chandigarh and shall be resolved by way of Arbitration to be conducted by the Sole Arbitrator, who shall be appointed by us.
11. We have sole discretion to add/amend/alter the terms and conditions without any prior notice to the trainees and the same shall be binding on the trainees.
12. All applicable taxes/charges, which are not included in the package shall be borne by the trainees.
13. Rescue fee, if any, shall be charged extra from the trainees.
14. In the event of any accident or mishappening with the trainee, we will not be responsible, except for providing basic first aid and medical help.
15. The trainees shall disclose his/her complete medical status to us before joining the Tour/camp/trekking/training/ expedition. In case of any undisclosed medical emergency, we will not be responsible.
16. Entire payment, in advance shall be deposited by the trainee in the following account, failing which, his/her seat will not be confirmed.